Type of Tickets include:
Ceilidh: Advance tickets or Day of Event:
General Admission Ticket to the Ceilidh on the Friday before our Games. A traditional Scottish Party with live entertainment. It’s a party you won’t want to miss. Food and beverages are available to purchase. All tickets are non-refundable. Note: This is an adult atmosphere. Must be over 21 years of age and have valid identification to purchase Alcoholic Beverages.
General Admission Gate: Advance Tickets or Day of Event:
General Admission Gate Ticket for the Highland Games on the Saturday of our Games. *Note: Children 12 and Under are FREE and do not require a ticket.
Patron – Individual Tickets:
Patron Ticket for the Highland Games on the Saturday of our Games. Includes shaded VIP seating on the Main Field, assorted food and drinks served all day, one patron parking pass. Note: The parking pass will be emailed to you approximately one week prior to the games.
Patron – Child Tickets (ages 13-17):
Child (ages 13-17) Patron Ticket for Highland Games on the Saturday of our Games. This ticket must be purchased with a Patron – Adult Ticket.
Patron- Child Tickets (ages 12 and Under): Free
Child (ages 12 and under) Patron Ticket for Highland Games on the Saturday of our Games. This ticket must be purchased with a Patron – Adult Ticket.
Whisky Tasting Tickets – at 1:00 pm and at 3:00 pm:
Come to learn or just indulge. Taste and enjoy five whiskies with food. Note: The Scotch Tasting takes place inside the Highland Games on the Saturday of our Games. You must purchase a General Admission Gate ticket or a Patron ticket with this ticket to gain entrance into the games. Guests must be 21 and over and have valid identification.
Can be purchased at the entertainment tents, food vendors, and water tents. Available: soft drinks, bottled water, liquor, beer, and wine.
Whether you are researching your family tree or would like to know more about your surname history, Clan Row is the place you’ll want to visit during our Annual Highland Games. Please view our Clans Page to find out which clans will be represented at our Annual Highland Games.
If you have questions about our Annual Highland Games, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or give us a call at 248-526-1849.
Email is the preferred method of contact.
FIRST AID & EMERGENCY:
– The onsite First Aid tent is across from the main entertainment tent. First Aid treatment is available only.
– If additional treatment is necessary, an ambulance will transport you to the hospital & charges will be made by the appropriate hospital & ambulance service.
FESTIVAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
– No vehicles may park in an unauthorized parking area. Visitors may be towed away at the owner’s expense, without notice. Please use the parking facilities.
– No vendors may set up their wares, except for those already contracted by St. Andrew’s Society of Detroit.
– No printed materials, including political material aimed at any person or party, may be distributed during the festival.
– All bicycles must be walked through the grounds. Skateboards and roller blades are not permitted.
– Portable tape players and/or radios are not permitted on the festival site.
– No drugs or illegal activities will be tolerated at the festival.
– Coolers or picnic baskets are allowed at the festival, but not permitted at the Ceilidh.
– Dogs on leashes are allowed at the festival on Saturday only, but no dogs are permitted at the Ceilidh.
– St. Andrew’s Society of Detroit follows regulations established by the Michigan Liquor Control Board. Proper ID must be presented upon request.
LIVING HISTORY AREA:
Living History Programs are presented at the end of or to the North of Clan Row. Please view our Events Schedule Page for location.
HOTELS AND CAMPING:
Visit our Lodging Page for our host hotel information. Camping is not allowed on the Festival grounds.
LOST AND FOUND:
Go to the Welcome Center tent.
Please direct all media inquiries, including requests for interviews and press credentials via email to email@example.com
Please visit our Sponsors page to learn how to become a sponsor or to place an advertisement in our Program.
Assorted apparel items, jewelry, tote bags and more will be available at the Souvenir tent in the Welcome Center.
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
Visit our Location page for full transportation and parking information.
For more information, please visit our Volunteers page.